Nataliya Biskup, MD
Nataliya Biskup, MD, is a board-eligible plastic surgeon specializing in the full breadth of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery including facial rejuvenation, breast aesthetics, body contouring and pediatric plastic surgery.
Dr. Biskup also heads the Wichita Cleft and Craniofacial team, a multi-disciplinary team of specialists for the treatment of complex congenital anomalies of the head and neck.
She looks forward to providing excellent care to her cosmetic and reconstructive surgery patients and expanding the services available to children with congenital anomalies.
Dr. Biskup's Education and Surgical Training
- Fellow in Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (2016-2017)
- Plastic Surgery Residency, Loma Linda University Medical Center, (2010-2016)
- University of Arizona, College of Medicine (2006-2010)
- University of Pennsylvania - B.A. (2002-2006)
Dr. Biskup's Accomplishmentss:
- Frank F Rogers Academic Achievement Award for Best Plastic Surgery In-Service Score (2013, 2015), Best General Surgery In-Service Score (2011)
- Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Arizona (inducted in 2009)
- Distinction in Community Service, University of Arizona (awarded 2008)
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Pennsylvania (inducted in 2006)
- Dean's List, University of Pennsylvania (2002-2006)
- Mutual Insurance Company of Arizona Scholarship (2009)
- Elizabeth Leigh Morton Scholarship-Medicine, University of Arizona (2009)
- Hans & Julia Voight Scholarship, University of Arizona (2009)
- Caldwell Health Sciences Scholarship, University of Arizona (2008)
- Fred McCormick Memorial Scholarship, University of Arizona (2008)
- Leland S Berkley Memorial Scholarship, University of Arizona (2007)
- Adelante Foundation Scholarship (2006, 2007)
- Rosemary D. Mazzatenta Award - Association of Alumnae Scholars (2005)
Dr. Biskup's Professional Memberships:
- American Society of Plastic Surgery - Resident member, as of 2010
- American Society of Craniofacial Surgery - Applying for membership
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association - Resident member, as of 2009
- Fellow member of the American Society of Craniofacial Surgery
Dr. Biskup's Activities:
- Resident Reviewer, Journal of Craniofacial Surgery (2015-present)
- Residency Review Committee, Resident Representative (2014-2015) Loma Linda University Department of Plastic Surgery
- Vice President of the Alpha Omega Alpha Chapter (2009-2010) University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Women's Clinic Coordinator (2007-2008) University of Arizona College of Medicine - Clinic provides free medical care to abused women and their children.
- Commitment to Underserved Peoples Program (2006-2010) University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Children's Medical Foundation of Central and Eastern Europe (2005-2006) Scott Bartlett, MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine - Foundation that provides assistance to struggling children's hospitals in Eastern Europe.
For a complete listing of Dr. Biskup's publications, presentations, and abstracts:Complete Listing >
Physician Certifications, Memberships and Affiliations
Request our Newsletter
You'll receive our newsletter 1-3 times per month. Inside you'll find insightful information, tips, specials and more. You may opt out at any time.