Orbera Non-Surgical Weight Loss
What is Orbera®?
Orbera is the world's #1 (FDA-approved) intragastric balloon weight loss program that's proven to help patients experience 3.1x more weight loss than diet and exercise alone and successfully learn to keep it off! What's more, you'll lose weight non-surgically and with little downtime.
Orbera is a 12-month journey, and with Orbera, we provide a team to help you do this from your plastic surgeon to your own coach at the Plastic Surgery Center, to the support team at Orbera.
Am I a candidate?
A consultation with our board certified plastic surgeon is essential to determining if you are a candidate for Orbera. But if you've tried diet and exercise without success, and your BMI is between 30 and 40, Orbera might be just the right tool for you. Contact us today to find out!
How Orbera Works
A deflated balloon is inserted into your stomach, and then it is filled to the size of a grapefruit. The entire process takes about 20 minutes, and most people go home hours later.
Orbera can help you lose three times the weight of diet and exercise with not only the gastric balloon but ongoing support in the six months after we remove it. Orbera is not simply a tool for reducing your weight, it's learning how to take control of your own life!
What is the program?
- It's a highly effective, non-surgical medical procedure.
- Orbera is a safe and effective non-surgical weight loss solution ideal for BMIs between 30 and 40.
- Most patients lose between 20 and 50 lbs. with long-term success rates.
- Nearly 300,000 gastric balloons have been distributed worldwide.
- It involves no surgery, stapling, or banding
- The results are proven - you'll lose three times the amount of weight compared to diet and exercise alone.
- It slows down your digestion so you eat smaller portions during meals, and you want to eat less often.
- The balloon stays in for six months.
- For 12 months (both during and after the balloon is removed), you have access to a medically managed support program to keep the weight off for long term results
- If you're frustrated with trying to lose the weight, Orbera works.
When will I see results?
Most people lose the most weight within the first three months after we insert thye balloon. With the help of your Orbera support team, including your own coach at the Plastic Surgery Center, you'll learn to adjust your eating and workout habits to maximize your results. When your 12-month program is finished, it's important that you continue to practice a healthy lifestyle to maintain your weight loss and potentially lose more weight.
It's more than a balloon.
See what Orbera users have to say.
Invest in your life.
While Orbera isn't covered by insurance, we do offer financing through Care Credit.
Browse More Procedures
Physician Certifications of Dr. Ferris, Dr. Sprole, and Dr. Biskup
It was the best care ever! I would never go anywhere else! I had a very pleasant experience with all of the Plastic Surgery Center team. Many thanks to you all! — PSC Patient
Request our Newsletter
You'll receive our newsletter 1-3 times per month. Inside you'll find insightful information, tips, specials and more. You may opt out at any time.