- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Transgender Services
- Body & Vein
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Hair Restoration
- About PSC
- Patient Resources
Dr. Biskup’s Education and Surgical Training:
- Craniofacial and Pediatric Surgery Fellowship, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, 2016-2017
- Plastic Surgery Residency, Loma Linda University Hospital, 2010-2016
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, MD, Alpha Omega Alpha, 2006-2010
- University of Pennsylvania, BA, graduated Magna cum laude, 2002-2006
Dr. Biskup’s Accomplishments:
- Award winner for the Wichita Business Journal’s prestigious Excellence in Surgery
- Frank F Rogers Academic Achievement Award for Best Plastic Surgery In-Service Score (2013, 2015) and Best General Surgery In-Service Score (2011)
- Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Arizona (inducted in 2009)
- Distinction in Community Service, University of Arizona (awarded 2008)
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Pennsylvania (inducted in 2006)
- Dean’s List, University of Pennsylvania (2002-2006)
Dr. Biskup’s Community Activities:
- Director and Founder, The KanSmile Foundation – a non-profit foundation for children with cleft, craniofacial and other facial differences
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery, Pediatrics, at the University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita
- Reviewer, Journal of Craniofacial Surgery
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
- Member, American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Craniofacial Surgery
- Member, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, Kansas Medical Society
Nataliya Biskup, MD
Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Meet Dr. Biskup: Nataliya Biskup, MD is a board-certified plastic surgeon who joined the Plastic Surgery Center in 2017. Dr. Biskup completed a comprehensive, integrated plastic surgery residency program in Southern California. She then went on to complete a fellowship in cleft, craniofacial and pediatric plastic surgery at the prestigious Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. Dr. Biskup is one of the only two female plastic surgeons in the Wichita area. She specializes in aesthetic surgery of the face and body as well as cleft, craniofacial, and pediatric plastic surgery. She is proud to serve as the Director of the Kansas Cleft and Craniofacial Center.
Dr. Biskup is board certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Biskup is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. She is also an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeon, American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association, and American Society of Craniofacial Surgery.
Excellence in Surgery Award: Dr. Biskup was honored by the Wichita Business Journal in 2021. This award is granted to healthcare professionals who excel in their medical field and show outstanding dedication to patient care.
Service to the Community: Dr. Biskup started and heads a non-profit foundation KanSmile, for children with cleft and craniofacial differences.
Educator: In addition to her clinical work, Dr. Biskup is a Clinical Assistant Professor for the Department of Surgery, and participates in the education and training of surgical residents at the University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita(UKSM-W). She participates and facilitates research studies for students and residents interested in plastic surgery.
Outside of Work: Dr. Biskup is married and has three beautiful children. When she isn’t at work, she is playing with her kids, gardening, running, or hopping on the Peloton. Dr. Biskup is an avid traveler. She enjoys hiking, mountaineering, and spending time outdoors.