- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Transgender Services
- Body & Vein
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Hair Restoration
- About PSC
- Patient Resources
Dr. Sprole’s Education and Surgical Training:
- Plastic Surgery Residency, New York Presbyterian Hospital – the University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell, 2004-2006
- General Surgery Residency, New York Presbyterian Hospital, 2001-2004
- General Surgery Internship, New York Presbyterian Hospital, 2000-2001
- Cornell University Medical College, M.D. 2000, New York, NY
- Dartmouth College, B.A. cum laude 1996, Hanover, NH
Dr. Sprole’s Accomplishments:
- Award winner for the Wichita Business Journal’s prestigious 40 under 40 awards
- Administrative Chief Resident, Division of Plastic Surgery, 2005-2006
- The Dicran Goulian, M.D. Award for Academic Excellence in Plastic Surgery, 2005
- Distinguished Housestaff Award for outstanding service in the Division of Plastic Surgery, 2005
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 2000
- Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Achievement Citation, 2000
- Max Kade Fellowship Award for International Study, 2000, Vienna, Austria
Dr. Sprole’s Community Activities:
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery at the University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita
- Advisor in the 3rd Year Medical Student Advisor Program at the University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita
- Project Access, Member Surgeon
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County, Board of Directors, 2011-2013, Treasurer 2015.
- Delegate of the MSSC (Medical Society of Sedgwick County) to the Kansas Medical Society Annual Meeting 2009, 2010, 2013
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeon
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, Kansas Medical Society
- Member, Medical Association of Sedgwick County
- 2010: 40 Under 40
- Real Self Top Doctor
Amy Sprole, MD
Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Meet Dr. Sprole: Amy Sprole, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon who joined the Plastic Surgery Center in 2006. Originally a Wichita native, she came back from New York City, where she completed comprehensive training in aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. Dr. Sprole is currently one of the only female plastic surgeons in the Wichita area, and she specializes in aesthetic surgery of the face and body as well as reconstructive surgery of the breast.
Annual 40 Under 40 List: Dr. Sprole was honored by the Wichita Business Journal in 2010. She was chosen for their 13th Annual 40 Under 40 class from a list of over 140 professionals. A highlight of the group was their dedication to community service.
Educator: In addition to her clinical work, Dr. Sprole is a Clinical Assistant Professor for the Department of Surgery, and participates in the education and training of surgical residents at the University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita(UKSM-W). Dr. Sprole is also an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. She has served on the Board of Directors of the Medical Society of Sedgwick County from 2011-2013, and she will continue on as the Treasurer through 2015.
Outside of Work: Dr. Sprole has four sons which keep her family life active and busy. When she isn’t watching someone on the sports fields, or shuttling children to practices and activities, Dr. Sprole is an avid fitness enthusiast and enjoys all kinds of exercise and most outdoor activities. Dr. Sprole loves traveling and experiencing new adventures with her family.